Sunday, May 29, 2011

Week 8

 This was a busy week,I had to send the draft about the project to my peer Gaby. Besides, I recorded my students and started editing the video to dowload in students' blogs. I confess this was a great experience, my students participated actively, they were very creative with their customes, and I realized that some of them were good actors. I was impressed because some shy students that do not talk to much in class were outgoing actors in the plays.
In the class we had to red about ANVIL where we can find videos that can be used as homework, or tests. I realize that there are a lot of things that I still have to learn. I also created a website for my students. It is the first time that I tried to implement this tool, and I have to improve it and add more activities. However, I consider that it is a good beginning. I learned how to use hotpotatoes, I really enjoyed using this program because I could create crosswords, and matching exercises in a easy manner.

1 comment:

  1. Dear Ili,

    I agree with you , this last week was incredible.. full of activities and also we learnt new tools to share with the students… our challenge is to work with our students in the majority of the activities done in this course..

    EVE

    ReplyDelete