Sunday, May 15, 2011

Week 6

This week the course topics were related to Large Classes and Interactive Power Point. We were required to create an IPT, I decided to create a jeopardy game because I could follow a youTube  video tutorial that helped me a lot. It took me two hours to be able to follow the directions, but finally I got it. My game was simple, but I think it is a good start to continue improving. I felt very happy because it was a real challenge, and I realized that everything is possible we need to believe in ourselves.
Last week I organized my students in groups to carry out my project. This week each group created its blogs, and started implementing the dialogues for the Ecuadorian legends. I monitored my students’ work and helped them because they are beginners learners, and their vocabulary and grammar background is limited. However, they are doing an excellent work. I added some photos on my students.


4 comments:

  1. That's soooo cool!

    Thanks for sharing the pictures!

    I loved the idea!

    HelĂ´

    ReplyDelete
  2. That´s a good idea to do a project about legends about our country ECUADOR.

    Would you make a magazine using legends?

    It could be cool.

    How good are your students at technology?

    Congratulations again.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Dear Ili,

    It is nice to work in cooperative learning, isn’t it? I think that organize our students in pairs or groups makes them feel confident in order to do some activities.

    I second Luis’ idea, why don’t your try something like a magazine with the legend and some photographs? It will be a great ending for your project.

    It is a pleasure for me to share my experiences with you.

    Ale

    ReplyDelete
  4. Dear Ili,

    You are right “everything is possible”. When we have good attitude and optimism to solve the problems in a good manner mainly in this technological course, where not all is easy. However our motivation will always be the students.

    Best Regards,

    Annie.

    ReplyDelete