Thursday, April 14, 2011

Writing Objectives

We have a new task in this online course, writing an objective using the abcd style. I have never heard about it, so I had to search for tips, ideas and examples. I used to write objectives by asking the questions: WHO; WHAT, and HOW. At the beginning I was struggling to understand this method , but I finally I formulated my objective. I don't know if I did it right.
I finally could clarify my ideas about my project and solved the problems related to my students' internet access. I was reading my colleagues' projects and some of them included mine are related to blogs. It is not a surprise because blogs are quite interesting, I was not interested in Facebook or something like that, but blogs appeal to me because we can use them with educative purposes.

2 comments:

  1. Thanks for your comment!

    Here you have the link where we have some tips on how to use the Bolean operators:

    http://pages.uoregon.edu/dhealey/techtips/feb1996.html

    HelĂ´

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Ili,
    I have the same opinion about facebook, I don’t like either. Actually, I have an account in facebook but I don’t use it, because it’s not private. Blogs have privacy, so I’m really curious how much advantages I can get if I use it with my students.

    ReplyDelete