Wednesday, April 13, 2011

Week 2 Reflections

These days I have spent a lot of time surfing by the internet to find information about the search engines. Cause I am not really into technology I used Goggle and Yahoo to do my researches.  I am really impressed about the variety of search engines available now. I tried some recommended by teachers, others by my own, and I discovered useful and interesting information. I feel like a child with a new toy, exploring the unknown. And as a popular proverb says," It is never late to learn".
I also have to start thinking about my final project. I had some ideas but I am not sure about them yet. The main problem is that at the University where I work there is no a lab with internet access, so I have to think about a solution to solve this situation.

2 comments:

  1. Hi!

    Jus the way I felt... I didn't even know how to get started!

    But do you think they have access from work or home?

    Do you have those cyber cafés around?

    Helô

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Helo

    A few of my students have internet access at their homes, but around the university there are a lot of internet cafés. So I think that can be a solution for my problem.

    Thanks for your ideas.

    Ili

    ReplyDelete