Friday, April 8, 2011

Week 1 Reflections

This online course started and I feel a little concerned because I am not good at technology. Other teachers who are taking this course are able to use blogs more effectively, and their comments are useful and interesting. Indeed I had some problems creating my blog, especially when I wanted to add my photo, but finally I got it. At the beginning I could not  find and write about my home in the google map. Fortunately, a colleague explained how goggle maps work. I am really interested in learning more about technology to use it in my classrooms, and I am sure that this course will help me to do it.

2 comments:

  1. Hi Ili,

    Congratulations on overcoming frustrations and obstacles to create your wonderful blog. I love your photo--it is so nice to see pictures of everyone. Well done!

    Donna

    ReplyDelete
  2. Congratulations Iliana. As Donna has put you did overcome your obstacles and your blog is alive. I'm glad to see we have chosen the same theme!

    ReplyDelete