Wednesday, June 8, 2011

Final week


It is incredible that the course is finished.  I discovered a new world that provided me with interesting and amazing activities. I am planning to implement a class blog which encourages students to work outside classrooms. I would like to try a nicenet class for my students, however they need to be trained and become aware about ground rules to avoid problems.
Definitely I will use blogs with my students because of my experience in the final project of this online course, students felt really motivated to use them. Unfortunately there is not a multimedia lab at the University, but I was thinking about a solution to deal with this problem. I am going to buy a device offered by mobile companies that provides internet for computers. So at least I will be able to implement one computer class online activities with my students.
I am really impressed of the great community learning that we formed in this online course. Everyone shared online activities, websites, and ideas to help each other become better teachers.
I am going to miss my colleagues’ nicenet discussions, blogs comments and Donna’s mails.



7 comments:

  1. Dear Iliana,

    Thank you so much for your kind words!
    You did a wonderful job! The blog is a great idea and it's so simple! I like the idea about the device. You're right! We should look for alternatives and find ways to make our dreams come true!

    Helô

    ReplyDelete
  2. Dear Ili,
    The course is amazing! I don't think we should lose touch or abandon the blogs! The community we created should continue to exist, the ideas shared should not stop here. We could discuss what we have implemented and give one another advice. Or simply share pictures and songs, or funny videos :)))
    Keep up the good work (a phrase a learned here:))
    Love
    Ellie

    ReplyDelete
  3. I agree with you Ilianita. First of all, congratulations again because you got a Master Degree. After that, I am sure this was an amazing course because we have learned a lot of new things. As you said, it is difficult to use technology devises in the place we work, but I hope we will have them in one or two years in our university. It was incredible to share information on line. It was the first time for me. I hope to increase my knowledge in technology because it offers a lot of tools for teaching and learning procedures. Thank you every body and I am going to miss my partners and my tutor Donna. I am sure this course will help me to be a better teacher than before.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi Ili,
    I totally agre with you. We have learned a lot and It's sure that we're are not the same as before. I wish you the best in your classes. I'm a fun of blog right now and I think you are going to have amazing experiences with your students through blogs. I'm going to miss everything of this online course. Good Luck!
    Gaby

    ReplyDelete
  5. Dear Ili,

    I agree with you because it was a great experience to work with this technological course, also I am really sure that we are going to use these resources with our students in order to improve their way of learning the new language so we will get better results in our classrooms.


    Best Regards,


    Annie.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Dear Ili,

    First of all, I want to congratulate you because of your Master Degree. It is really a demanding job!

    Then I want to tell you I feel the same about this course, we learned a lot in a short time. This course for sure, has been significant for all of us. Missing things will also happen to me. We were a nice group, everybody helped each other for becoming better teachers! Hope we can continue visiting our blogs to keep in touch!

    Katty

    ReplyDelete
  7. Dear Ili,

    I'm so glad that you are going to continue with blogs and other tech tools you've learned in this course. I think your idea of purchasing the mobile device to allow you to have Internet access in your class is excellent. Thank you for being such a supportive and enthusiastic participant.

    I will miss you!

    Donna

    ReplyDelete